Friday, October 15, 2010

Chilean Miners

I have been following the rescue of the trapped miners in Chile, and I must admit that when I was reading an article about it today, this portion tickled my fancy...

Pinera after his rescue, according to an Associated Press translation. "The 70 days that we fought so hard were not in vain. We had strength, we had spirit, we wanted to fight, we wanted to fight for our families, and that was the greatest thing."

These people were fighting for a good cause. They had strength, they had spirit, and they wanted to fight for their families. So here's to the good fight that brought 33 miners back to their families after being trapped for 70 days.

I say props to everyone involved in this amazing rescue effort that ended as well as it could have.

What are you fighting for? Fight With Your Feet. Lucha Shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who loves Lucha?