Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gentlemen (and Gentlewomen) Start Your Engines and Nacho Libre


I can't think of anything much more exciting than the start of a NASCAR race, it's the 200 left-hand turns after the start that make me a little bored. :)

Even better than the NASCAR start is the fact that Lucha Shoes production has officially begun!!! After months of design, testing, and negotiation, we are finally getting down to the nitty gritty (thank you Nacho Libre). Our factory is now acquiring all of the materials needed for 2,000 pairs of Luchas.

And to quote one of my favorite movie heroes once again, Nacho calmly leaves us with this inspiration, "Tonight, I will fight the seven strongest men in town, maybe the world. And I will win because our Heavenly Father will be in the ring with me. And He and I will win 10,000 pesos."

Well Nacho, here's to your 10,000 pesos and our 2,000 Luchas.

1 comment:

Who loves Lucha?