Wednesday, September 22, 2010

3,000 and counting...

To commemorate our 3,000th blog hit, I'd like to share our experience this morning in doing an "urban" photo shoot. Matt McDaniel answered my desperate facebook plea for someone who has a nice SLR camera, and would want to help out in the Lucha cause. Let me just start by saying that he's great. He had a perfect location for us, and the shots he took will be good (I haven't seen them yet, but I'm sure they will be). Our location was downtown SLC, and I was once again reminded of how amazing our downtown area is. The architectural feel just makes me want to walk around staring at buildings all day long. If you haven't spent time in downtown SLC lately, go there. You won't be disappointed. Matt's photos will be coming soon, which will be used for our website, along with various brochures, and probably a few facebook profile pictures ;)

We need to give a special shout out to Dianna for being a good sport and agreeing to be our female model with very short notice. Here's a picture from the models' side of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who loves Lucha?