Friday, September 3, 2010

Christmas isn't here yet...

Do you remember that feeling you had on Christmas Eve when you were trying to get to sleep and it seemed like no matter how hard you tried, sleep would never find you? I remember it well. Then I would wake up extremely early only to find that I had to wait another few hours for my parents to come down to get us and lead us up the stairs with the video camera catching our every move. It seems as if I was the one waking up my siblings, getting them ready to wait. :)

That's how I feel right now. The pre-production Lucha Shoes have supposedly been shipped, but Dave and I thought they would be here by now. I can't wait to throw them on and hit up the town. I want to fight with my feet right now. I suppose I'll just have to be patient and realize that Santa will be here soon enough with our new Luchas...

Right now I'm fighting for more patience.
What are you fighting for?
Fight With Your Feet.
Lucha Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who loves Lucha?