Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Can Luchas Hike???


I decided to test my new Luchas on a nice hike Saturday morning to Stewart Falls up Provo Canyon. Not only did the Lucha Shoes pass with flying colors, but the falls were amazing. I pushed the shoes hard as we did some very steep inclines/declines, as well as the steep entrails from an old mine.

In other Lucha news, Dave is currently in China for work, and engaged to be married in just a little over 3 weeks! Can you say Lucha Love?

Also, our website is coming along nicely. I got our first beta version today, and it put a nice grin on my face.

Lastly, our current samples ended up not being our final samples. There are still a couple changes we feel that we need to make in order to make you as pleased as possible with your Luchas. We're pushing as hard as we can to make sure we have your Lucha Shoes for you before Christmas!

Keep Fighting With Your Feet.
Lucha Shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who loves Lucha?